No matter where you ride Race Inc.’s RA29-R this bike will turn heads. Don’t let its classic lines and high-zoot styling fool you, the RA29-R is engineered from the ground up to give you a punchy, fun ride.
Make no mistake, just because the 29-inch wheeled bike is big doesn’t mean it’s not fast and agile. Tight rear end geometry ensures you get that snap of acceleration we love, but the longer frontend provides stability at speed.
At the heart of the bike is a 6061 T-6 aluminum frame that features an iconic Race Inc. loop tail rear end and classic Race Inc. gussets combined with modern 20mm slotted dropouts. Each frame includes a set of proprietary 10mm axle adapters, which double as frame savers. The adapters allow you to fit just about any standard 10mm or 3/8” axle hubs. Add to that, a parts package that includes a Race Inc. chromoly fork made by Tange, Redline Flight cranks and Box Three brakes and lever, making the RA29-R the bike for anyone in the know.
- 1-1/8” Head Tube
- American Bottom Bracket Shell
- Classic Loop Tail Stays
- Classic Race Inc. Head Tube and Bottom Bracket Gussets
- Classic Wraparound Seatstay Gusset
- Innovative Race Inc. 10mm to 20mm Compatible Dropouts
- Internal Brake Cable Routing
- FRAME: Retro 29" 6061 T-6 Aluminum, One-piece Loop Tail rear stays, dropout slotted 20mm axle (10mm reducer washer included), American BB shell.
- FORK: Race Inc 4130 Cr-Mo, dropout openings for 20mm (10mm reducer washer included), Threadless 1-1/8" Steerer tube, 28.6mm OD fork legs.
- HEADSET: Aluminum External cups, sealed bearings
- STEM: 6061 T-6 Aluminum with CNC finish machining, 55mm reach
- HANDLEBAR: Race Inc Retro Cruiser design, 4130 Cr-Mo, 6" Rise, 29" Wide, 7 degree back sweep, 2 degree up sweep
- GRIPS: Diamond pattern, dual-density rubber
- REAR BRAKE: Box Three V-brake with dual compound brake pads
- BRAKE LEVER: Box Three V-brake lever, Long reach with internal clamp allowing right or left side mounting
- BRAKE CABLE: Slick inner cable with low-friction lined housing
- TIRES: IRC Intezzo, 29 x2.0"
- RIMS: 6061 T-6 Aluminum double-wall
- SPOKES: 14G Stainless steel, 14mm length CP brass nipples
- HUBS: High-flange, Sealed bearings with machined cutouts. Heat-treated 3/8" (10mm) axles, Track axle nuts with modular washers
- CHAIN RING: Aluminum 38t with 5-bolt aluminum spider
- CRANK: 175mm Redline Flight 3-piece 4130 Tubular Cr-Mo, Double pinch bolt clamp, 6-Spline Cr-Mo spindle
- CHAIN: Box Two BMX 1/8" Nickel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Redline Flight American BB with sealed bearings, Aluminum cups
- PEDALS: Beartrap style with 4130 Cr-Mo spindles
- SADDLE: Race Inc Vintage style withrivets, hi-density foam padding
- SEAT POST: Box Two 2014-T6 aluminum double-bolt
- SEAT POST CLAMP: T6 Aluminum, single-bolt
- FREEWHEEL: 17t, Chrome-plated
- TOP TUBE: 23.6"
- TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE LENGTH: 25.1"
- SEAT TUBE CENTER TO CENTER: 15.4"
- SEAT TUBE CENTER TO TOP: 16.9"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 71
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 18.3"
- WHEELBASE: 43.4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"